the ROHO Quadtro select high profile cushion incorporates ISOFLO memory control, which allows the cushion to be customised at the push of a button - providing shape-fitting potential whilst you’re seated. The Quadtro Select offers stability, convenience and positioning without sacrificing skin protection.
The Quadtro Select High Profile is adjustable to your shape and will adjust to changes in your position over time. Giving optimal comfort and skin protection.
It’s lightweight weighing from 1.7kg, so easy to transport or transfer. Manufactured using flame-resistant, black neoprene (not made using natural rubber latex), which can be patched or repaired should a puncture become present. It’s also washable using soap and water.
This cushion may be suited to;
- Individuals who currently have skin or soft tissue breakdown, and / or any category / stage pressure injury - including deep tissue injury.
- Individuals who are at risk of skin or soft tissue breakdown.
- Individuals who require different positioning of the left and right femur
- Individuals who require increased stability, or, require correction of pelvic asymmetry (lateral, and / or anterior / posterior)
- individuals who require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry up to approximately 3” / 7.5cm
ROHO is the worldwide leader of seating solutions to Prevent and Treat Pressure Injuries. ROHO has been in over 90 clinical and scientific studies, to verify that the ROHO Dry flotation cushions heal, treat and prevent pressure injuries.
Unlike foam, the ROHO Dry Flotation cushions provide the ability to constantly conform and adjust with an individuals body.
We have a range of sizes to meet each individuals requirements ranging from 12.75” wide to 24.25” wide