The ROHO Low Profile Single Compartment Cushion offers an optimal environment for individuals with skin and soft tissue integrity issues.
The cellular design and the soft pliable material allow individuals to be immersed into the cushion, offering maximum pressure redistribution and decreasing friction and shear. The simple adjustment allows the cushions to fit the shape of the individual, minimising tissue deformation and maximising blood flow.
This cushion may be suited for individuals who:
- currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any category/stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury)
- have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any category/stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myocutaneous flap surgery
- have normal or impaired sensation
- are at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or deep tissue injury
- require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry, up to approximately 1 in. / 2.5 cm
We can accommodate cushion widths of 29cm - 68cm, and cushion depths of 29cm - 50.5cm