The ROHO Hybrid Elite Dual Compartment Cushion combines skin/soft tissue protection and Shape Fitting Technology with stability provided by a contoured foam base.
The innovative Hybrid Elite cushion combines the skin and soft tissue protection and Shape Fitting Technology that you would expect from a ROHO Dry Flotation cushion, but, with increased stability from a contoured foam base. The shape-fitting air insert provides pressure redistribution around the pelvis area for those with an obliquity. And the two, independent compartments let you set inflation levels to your shape and ideal position.
Individuals can achieve greater positioning ability with the Hybrid Elite Dual Compartment cushion. The contoured foam base provides the opportunity for both lower extremity and pelvic alignment and control.
The Hybrid Elite Dual Compartment cushion hydrostatically loads the ischial tuberosities and the posterior shelf of the greater trochanters for those who are at risk of skin/soft tissue breakdown. Unrivalled in performance, the ROHO cushion insert allows for immersion and envelopment of an individual’s shape. It provides reduced friction and shear, helping to protect the individual from acquiring pressure injuries from sitting. The dual valve option on the ROHO insert allows for additional customisation to match an individual’s shape and asymmetry. It also allows for up to approximately 2¾ in / 7 cm of immersion.
The Hybrid Elite Dual Compartment’s customised contoured foam base provides improved positioning of the pelvis and lower extremities, enhancing sitting posture. This added stability assists the individual in achieving a safer transfer in and out of their wheelchair.
Based on Scientific, Clinical or engineering evidence, this product could be suitable for individuals who;
- have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myocutaneous flap surgery
- currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury)
- are at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or deep tissue injury
- have normal or impaired sensation
- require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry, up to approximately 2 in. / 5 cm
- require increased stability
- require lower extremity alignment
- require correction of pelvic asymmetry (medial lateral) , up to approximately 2 in. / 5 cm
We can accommodate cushion widths of 34.5cm - 60cm, and cushion depths of 37.5cm - 52.5cm.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.