Jay GS Cushion from Sunrise Medical is available from Unique Mobility.
Designed for the paediatric client with moderate to aggressive asymmetric posture and high postural support requirements. The GS Cushion comes with a hosts of features such as;
- Lightweight foam base with growth capability using well inserts and a range of postural supports. Contracutre cuts to accommodate tight hamstrings
- A choice of Jay Flow fluid pads; standard, balance and pressure relief
- pressure relief pad with more fluid for added skin protection
- Incontinence resistant cover as standard or air exchange cover as option
- Designed for clients with symmetrical and asymmetrical posture to aggressive postural needs that change over time
- Clients who are unable to weight shift with limited postural stability and unable to reposition
- Designed to grow with the child
The GS features a contoured, closed cell foam base that is easy to modify either out in the field or in the factory. Multiple Pelvic Loading Area inserts are attached by Velcro and can be removed as the client grows. A large selection of positioning components are available to provide exceptional lateral and forward stability over time as needs and unique postures change.
The GS cushion features JAY Flow fluid, which conforms to each individual's shape, adjusts to sitting positions, and ensures proper fluid placement beneath bony prominences which helps protect the skin from breakdown. Its design accommodates the foam base as it adapts with the client.
|Width:||26cm / 31cm /36cm / 41cm / 46cm|
|Depth:||33cm / 38cm / 44cm / 49cm / 51cm|
|User Weight:||113 kg / 17.8 stone|
|Product Weight Max:||3 kg|
|Product Weight Min:||0.8 kg|
|Cushion Type:||Firm foam base + Jay Flow fluid|
On all orders over £450, Delivery is free. Orders below £450 will be £15 - Standard delivery is made by a courier. Our Courier delivery service means that your new mobility product will turn up to your door in a box or on a pallet and you will be required to assemble the product yourself. You would also have to keep the original packaging for Warranty returns.
If your product is faulty under warranty - you would be required to return the product to us using a courier or other service within the original packaging. Our engineers will then repair or replace your product and send back to you.
If you are a customer using the product with a Disability, there would be no VAT to pay. Upon purchase, we would send you a VAT Exemption certificate which you would need to fill in - failure to do so would result in an invoice for the VAT amount being issued to you.