Unique Mobility is proud to present the Dash E Fold scooter. At just 26kg, this electric wheeelchair is very lightweight compared to others on the market. If you are someone who struggles to bend over and fold things, with this scooter, that is not a worry! With the click of a button it does it automatically, so if you are someone who travels a lot, this electric wheelchair will be the quickest and easiest option for you!
- Length Unfolded: 107cm (42")
- Width Unfolded: 68cm (26.7")
- Height Unfolded: 95cm (37.4")
- Length Folded: 80cm (31.4")
- Width Folded: 68cm (25.1")
- Height Folded: 46cm (18.")
- Motor: 2 x 250w Brush Motor
- Controller: Micon
- Drive Type: Rear Wheel Drive
- Battery: 24V 10Ah x 2PC Lithium Battery
- Charger: DC24V/2.0A
- Frame: Aluminium with Anodizing
- Front Wheels: Solid PU Wheel 8 Inch with Nylon Hub
- Rear Wheels: Pneumatic tyre wheel 2.5 Inches with Aluminium Hub
- Brake Type: Magnetic Brake
- Travel Distance: 15km (9 Miles)
- Max Speed: 6KMH (4MPH)
- Weight Capacity: 125KG (19.6 Stone)
- Turning Radius: 90cm (35.4")
- Maximum Climbing Capacity: 10°+1°
White Glove Service
Our white glove service allows you to have your product professionally set up, with a demonstration and full handover of your product. All packaging will be removed you will be able to rest assured that your new mobility product is functioning correctly.
You will also be covered by a 12 months parts and labour warranty where, should you experience any warranty related issues - a trained engineer would attend to repair your product.
Why should I opt for the White Glove Service?
- Full set-up, demonstration and handover
- No need to keep the original packaging for returns
- Full peace of mind
- No self-assembly required
Courier Delivery - Free
On all orders over £450 - Standard delivery is made by a courier. Our Courier delivery service means that your new mobility product will turn up to your door in a box or on a pallet and you will be required to assemble the product yourself. You would also have to keep the original packaging for Warranty returns.
If your product is faulty under warranty - you would be required to return the product to us using a courier or other service within the original packaging. Our engineers will then repair your product and send back to you.
If you are a customer using the product with a Disability, there would be no VAT to pay. Upon purchase, we would send you a VAT Exemption certificate which you would need to fill in - failure to do so would result in an invoice for the VAT amount being issued to you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.