Unique Mobility are proud to present the Dashi MG, the lightest folding electric wheelchair on the market weighing only 15kg without batteries and leg rests the frame is made from magnesium. With its comfortable seating, anti-tip design and full adjustability, this is the perfect electric wheelchair if you are looking for something that is top quality and responsible.
- Overall Length With Legrest: 106cm (41.7")
- Overall Width: 60cm (23.6")
- Folded Length: 72cm (28.3")
- Folded Width: 34cm (13.3")
- Folded Height: 71cm (27.9")
- Maximum UIser Weight: 125kg (19.68 stone)
- Total Mass: 19.0kg (41lbs)
- Mass of the heaviest part: 15.0kg (33lbs)
- Static Stability Downhill: 20°
- Static Stability Uphill: 20°
- Static Stability Sideways: 15°
- Dynamic Stability Uphill: 6°
- Obstacle Climbing: 5cm (1.9")
- Maximum Speed Forward: 4Mp/h (6Km/h)
White Glove Service
Our white glove service allows you to have your product professionally set up, with a demonstration and full handover of your product. All packaging will be removed so rest assured that your new mobility product is functioning correctly.
You will also be covered by a 12 months parts and labour warranty where, should you experience any warranty related issues - a trained engineer would attend to repair your product.
Why should I opt for the White Glove Service?
- Full set-up, demonstration and handover
- No need to keep the original packaging for returns
- Full peace of mind
- No self-assembly required
Courier Delivery - Free
On all orders over £450 - Standard delivery is made by a courier. Our Courier delivery service means that your new mobility product will turn up to your door in a box or on a pallet and you will be required to assemble the product yourself. You would also have to keep the original packaging for Warranty returns.
If your product is faulty under warranty - you would be required to return the product to us using a courier or other service within the original packaging. Our engineers will then repair your product and send back to you.
If you are a customer using the product with a Disability, there would be no VAT to pay. Upon purchase, we would send you a VAT Exemption certificate which you would need to fill in - failure to do so would result in an invoice for the VAT amount being issued to you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.